statistics…

HowManyOfMe.com
Logo There are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Men der er 1,259,783 der har mit fornavn

Og som ekstra bonus-info er 99,4% af de amerikanske Maria’er kvinder😉 (man undres over de der 0.6%…)

But there are that share my first name.

Extra bonus info: 99.4% of the american Maria’s are women😉 (I wonder about the remaining 0.6%…)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s